Terms & Conditions
- 1 Metro Bearing and Automotive Limited (collectively "we", the "Company" or "MBA") is pleased that you are visiting this website and have interest in our products.
- 2 All personal data collected at the MBA website is saved and processed only in connection with your inquiry for the purpose of sending you product information or for presenting service proposals.
- 3 We will take the necessary steps to ensure that your information is handled confidentially in accordance with the relevant legal data-protection guidelines.
- 4 We will take reasonable precautions to refuse unauthorized third parties access to data within the MBA sphere of influence.
Registration, Order and Payment
- 1 You are required to register with us when you use the services or place an order. By registering you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
- 2 In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to:
- 2.1 provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when filling out our registration form; and
- 2.2 maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your registration.
- 3 We reserve our right not to accept or cancel an order for any reasons at our sole discretion, including without limitation:
- 3.1 no sufficient stock to deliver the merchandise you have ordered;
- 3.2 no delivery can be arranged for your area; or
- 3.3 one or more of the merchandise you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a human or computer error or an error in the pricing information provided by the supplier.
- 4 If we cancel your order we will notify you by email. You accept that we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- 5 We use third-party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by us and a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
- 1 The information on this website is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. HOWEVER, MBA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE HERBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MBA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE. In any event, MBA's entire liability, as well as your sole and exclusive remedy, shall not exceed the amount of monies paid by you to MBA for the Content on this website.
- 2 This website was compiled with the greatest possible diligence. Nevertheless, We cannot guarantee that the information provided is current, correct, complete, free of trademarks and copyrights, and/or usable. All liability for material or legal defects in the information is, with the exception of cases of premeditation or malice, excluded. In addition, liability for all damages, especially for direct or indirect as well as tangible or intangible damages, that are caused by the use or non-use of the information provided is excluded to the extent that these damages are not based on the premeditation or gross negligence of MBA or the violation of a major contractual obligation and we are also not compulsively liable due to the absence of a condition guarantee or due to the endangerment of life, limb, or health. However, damage compensation due to the violation of major contractual obligations is limited to typical, predictable damages, assuming there is no premeditation or gross negligence.
- 3 MBA explicitly retains the right to change, amend, delete, or temporarily or permanently cease the publication of parts of the pages or the entire website without a specific announcement.
- 4 Although we exert a continuous effort to keep the MBA website free of viruses, we do not guarantee that the website is free of viruses. Before downloading information and documentation, you must exercise reasonable protective measures and virus scanning for viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature for your own protection.
- The exportation of certain information may, due for example to the type of information or its intended use or its final destination, be subject to an obligation to seek approval from the responsible authorities. The user will strictly obey the relevant export regulations for the information, especially those regulations originating in the EU or EU member states and the United States to the extent that they are applicable to individual cases.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.