Terms of Delivery
Clause 1. Delivery
- 1. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery shall be "Ex-Works" (based on the Incoterms in their latest version.)
- 2. The Buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods bought at the time they are delivered to the Buyer, or at the time they are made available to the Buyer in accordance with the contract.
- 3. If the Buyer refuses to take delivery or fails to provide information or instructions required for the delivery, the goods will be stored at the Buyer’s risk. In that case, the Buyer will owe all additional costs, including the storage costs in any event.
- 4. Quantities ordered will be adhered to as much as possible. The Seller reserves the right to deliver up to 10 percent in excess of or below the quantity stated, subject to a purchase price adjustment.
Clause 2. Delivery Dates
- 1. The delivery dates stated by the Seller are always approximate and failure to meet them will not result in default or in the forfeiture of any rights.
- 2. In the event of late delivery, the Buyer shall give the User a written notice of default and grant the Seller a reasonable period to meet its obligations after all.
- 3. The term of delivery stated by the Seller will not commence until after all the required data have been made available to it.
Clause 3. Partial Deliveries
- The Seller is permitted to deliver the goods sold in more than one consignment. If the goods are delivered in more than one consignment, the Seller will be entitled to invoice each consignment separately.